Friday, March 11, 2011

Collapsus

Collapsus

Collapsus is a form of trans-media that was quite confusing when I first began using the medium. I thought the game was a very creative and innovative way to involve politics with video games. The interface took a minute to get used to but I found myself transferring back and forth from video streams to the animations, then back to the mini-game. Trans-media work in general should be the next generation of entertainment. Graphics are getting more realistic and gameplay gets faster with better graphics by the day. The need for a new form of stimulus is soon approaching. There’s always a chase for the next big thing and although I have no idea how it is going to be done, I believe it is the next step after people realize 3D is not that cool. This course overall is a fairly good basis of knowledge for allowing students’ interests to be sparked at the sound of certain forms of media. This allows the students the opportunity to work with several different forms of media, hands on and do classwork that is relatable to the careers we all aspire to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment